Friday, September 11, 2009

CONCERT














Headlining:
Sean O'Connor

Opening:
Aaron Cowan and Natalie Yonkman

Where:
Ike Box- Salem, OR

When:
8:00 pm

Cost:
Free
_______________________________

I'm having my first ever Salem Show on September 17th!! I have wanted to have a show in my home town for years now. Every summer I got back from College or YWAM I would say that I was going to have a show, and every summer, before I knew it, the summer would be gone... show-less... Well not this summer! I realized that God has called me into music, yet I limit my progress in many ways. I have had many shows in Oklahoma, when I was at school there, and Montana, during my Discipleship Training School, but I have had this 'barrier' that was for some reason keeping me from having a show in Salem. It was my desire that when I had my first show in Salem, I wanted everything to be perfect-- 10 hit, original songs that were going to make Salem erupt in a musical frenzy... for me...
That's ridiculous!

This is a chance to break that pressure and have a fun, chill show. I'm pursuing God's calling and I'm having a blast!

Also, the show is going to be a chance for me to raise some money for my School of Biblical Studies. I have been saving money through the summer for this school but I am still short. I am having it open to any donations that will go directly towards my schooling that can either be given directly to me at the show, or sent to YWAM Montana for me so it can be tax deductible.
I'm really excited for this show and the new things on the horizon.

Thanks for reading and God bless!
I'm leaving September 19th for a School of Biblical Studies program in Lakeside, Montana

No comments: