Friday, December 5, 2008

DTS '08

So this is it. The bitter-sweet ending of something amazing. DTS lecture phase is over and in 4 hours all of the Asia teams (team Cambo[dia] and Thailand) will be leaving for 2 months and in 9 hours i will be leaving for Brazil for 3 months!

I threw a video together really quick with just a few pictures to recap this past 3 months, BUT it was having a horrible time loading so I'll have to throw it up on here another time. I have seriously had one of the best times of my life here in Lakeside, Montana, meeting the most fun people and learn oh-so-much about my relationship with God.

I want to keep it short because I have a lot of friends going to Asia in 4 hours that I won't see for a long time, but I did want to say that I'll keep this blog posted with updates for the next 3 months, giving you details of my journeys, experiences, and what God's doing in my life and in Brazil around me. thank you so much for taking the time to check my blog and see what's going on in my life!




-Sean O'Connor

No comments: