Saturday, October 27, 2007

contrasting seclusion in complete serenity

So I have been processing a lot of thought in the past two days on who I am in myself. The thought of who I was, transformed into who I am becoming, with the vision of who i want to be.

my heart has still been so heavy. In the midst of all of this I feel sooo weighted down. I feel that I have hit a wall where I will have to change some things. I know this sounds really vague, but I can't process it too much more.

It's a mixture of comfort and lonliness. Contrasting seclusion in complete serenity.

There's just a lot going out right now in my head... haha... BUT it's good and truely I am happy that I'm thinking about this.


And also, please if you have a comment, let me know it! I would love to hear any thoughts on this or anything else.

No comments: