Monday, October 8, 2007

A little run

So last night I had this heaviness hanging over me. It has been there for a while now but it was just growing and growing. I didn't want to bring it up with friends in hope that it would just dissapate. Ususally I can deal with these things myself without "spilling" everything infront of a friend but this was killing me. Finally I realized that I needed to talk it through with a friend, processing everything myself as I was telling him, we went for a run and I ended up talking the whole time. It was awesome! We got an awesome work out and God totally spoke through him and gave me answers and direction on what was on my mind. Even though it was a ruff day, at the end, when I was laying in bed, I caught myself smiling and totally happy while I was journaling.

I had this huge sense of peace and it was awesome!!! through all the stress that is was/is going on in my life right now, I had total peace... not to many times when I feel like that.

No comments: